CambridgeSpace was founded in 2016 by a group of local entrepreneurs who saw the need for a place where people can create, connect and collaborate.
We’re now a community of around 50 members (and growing) with diverse careers and interests who support, inspire and encourage each other. Whether you’re a freelance writer,
a social entrepreneur or running a tech start-up, at the peak of your career or starting out on a new one, our members have something to contribute to our community.
As a member you’ll benefit from having lovely people to work alongside, workshops to improve your business skills, and community events for networking and socialising. If we sound like your cup of tea, book your free trial day today and see for yourself what we’re all about.
Contact us to book a FREE trial session
CambridgeSpace is run by a team of volunteers. We call our volunteers Wizards – they have magical powers to make it easy for members to create, connect and collaborate.
The team that run CambridgeSpace
TimWizard & Co-founder
LenkaWizard & Co-founder
Do you want to be a Wizard?
You’ll love being a Wizard if you are self-employed, looking to start your own business, or you have a part time job that is flexible and can spare a minimum of 4-8 hours a week.
Use your skills to:
- Make all members feel welcome
- Proactively communicate with members and visitors
- Passionately promote CambridgeSpace and help recruit more members
- Organise community and professional
development events, workshops and skills clinics
- Be part of the team making sure CambridgeSpace runs smoothly
You benefit from:
- Full time free access to CambridgeSpace facilities in exchange for one day per week to support CambridgeSpace at a value of £195.
- Work with a fab team of volunteers
- Create, connect and collaborate with others who run their own businesses
- Expand your professional network and promote your business
- Free attendance at our community and professional development events
Do you fancy working with us? Get in touch now: