It’s now even more rewarding to be a CambridgeSpace co-worker.
You can earn membership credits by referring your friends or anyone who would benefit from the CambridgeSpace community. If you refer someone who remains a member for three months, you’ll get an equivalent credit against your membership fee in the third month of your referee’s membership.
If you are a current CambridgeSpace member and would like to refer someone to join CambridgeSpace, please speak to one of the team in person or call us on: 07494 038195
- Any member referring someone for membership of CambridgeSpace is eligible for a Referral Reward.
- The referrer and referee must agree that the referral happened!
- The referrer does not gain the reward if the referee has been to a CambridgeSpace event in the previous three months, and has not made prior enquiry through the website or by email.
- A Referral Reward is available based on the referee becoming, and remaining, a member.
- The Referral Reward is available based on the third full month of a referee’s membership.
- The first part-month and any trial days or Pay-As-You-Go days do not count towards the referee’s membership period.
- The Referral Reward is the full amount of the referee’s third full month membership subscription, regardless of membership level.
- The Referral Reward is taken by way of a credit against the referrer’s membership – and is therefore only available to a referrer who is also still a member!
- If the Referral Reward credit is less than the membership paid by the referrer, their membership fee in that month will be their regular membership fee less the credit.
- If the Referral Reward credit is more than the membership paid by the referrer, their membership fee in that month zero, and the credit will be carried forward and used against subsequent month’s membership fees until it is used up.