Do you wonder if you might benefit from working in a creative, productive and fun atmosphere?
To give you the opportunity to find out for yourself, we offer a free trial session! You can simply come along anytime, we’ll show you around, you can sit at a desk, get some work done, meet community members, and sample the wifi, printing, coffee and community friendliness.
Following your free trial, there’s no obligation to join the community. Some people start off with the pay-as-you-go arrangement (£7.50 per half day), and others choose a package of anything from one day per week to full time. Prices start at £50 per month. For full pricing and membership options click here
- Access to the co-working space Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Fun and friendly community of freelancers and remote workers
- Work in one of our three zones depending on the type of work or activity you need to do
- Unlimited wifi – up to 80Mbs download, 20Mbs upload
- Unlimited tea/coffee
- B&W printing
- Access to a bookable Boardroom for hosting large meetings or events
- Regular Community lunches, Cake O’clock and weekly Breakfast club
- Attend a wide range of regular events on creative thinking and entrepreneurship
- Attend coaching sessions and workshops to support your business
- A profile section on our members page of our website
- Potential colaboration opportunities with other members
Please phone 07494 038195 or message us to let us know when you are coming in to experience Cambridge’s only not-for-profit co-working community.