Could you benefit from working in a creative, productive and fun atmosphere?
If you’re interested in co-working but want to come and see if it’s really for you, come along for a no-obligation free trial session.
We’ll show you around, you can sit at a desk and get some work done, meet other members, and sample the wi-fi, printing, coffee and friendly vibe. Following your free trial there’s no obligation to join us, but if you decide CambridgeSpace is for you, you can start off with a pay-as-you-go arrangement (£7.50 per half day) or choose a package of anything from one day per week to full-time. Prices start at £50 per month. See our membership page for all the benefits of joining and our full pricing and membership options.
Call us on 07494 038195 or message us to let us know when you’d like to come in for a tour or to book your free trial day.
Come and join our rapidly-growing and inspiring community of social enterprises, freelance workers and small business owners and discover the benefits of co-working.
- Access to the co-working space Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Be part of a fun and friendly community of freelancers and remote workers
- Choose from three different zones to suit the type of work or activity you need to do
- Unlimited High-Speed wifi
- Unlimited tea/coffee
- Wifi black-and-white printing
- Book the rugy club’s boardroom for hosting large meetings or events
- Make friends, find new business and network at our regular community lunches, cake o’clock and breakfast club events
- Improve your business skills at our coaching sessions, workshops and discussion panel events
- Feature your profile on the members page of our website
- Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with other members
- Free bike parking
- Car parking spaces: £2/£3 per half/full day, bookable in advance
Selwyn College Cafeteria
Board Room Hire
Pricing and availability on request – message or call us