One of our co-founders, Lenka, is running her own event – Cambridge Social Media day on the 8 November 2018.
In a shortcut, the Cambridge Social Media Day 2018 will be:
- 1-day social media conference in Cambridge
- 2 big lecture theatres in a gorgeous venue
- 150 freelancers, small business owners and entrepreneurs
- 2 different streams of workshops through the day
- 15 amazing experts delivering engaging and actionable talks
- lots of coffee/tea, good food and drinks to finish off the day
- many great local companies to meet
- amazing knowledge to be taken away and implemented
- 2 local charities benefiting from the profits
Sounds good? BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!
Learn from the best!
I already have a few wonderful speakers confirmed and I’ll be adding more amazing experts to the list each week!
You can look forward to sessions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as about Video, Storytelling, Online PR, Personal Branding and much more!
The Super Early Bird Ticket price is £49 and is available until 30th June.
The ticket includes access to the Cambridge Social Media Day 2018 on 8th November 2018, refreshments through the day and the opportunity to meet and learn from top social media experts! PLUS all worksheets, presentation slides and mostly all videos from the day (so you can catch up on the sessions that you’ve missed afterwards)!
>>> GRAB YOUR TICKET HERE <<<
Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to get involved as a volunteer!
I hope to see you there!