Do you want to be a Wizard?
The CambridgeSpace owners are supported by a small team of volunteers. We call our volunteers Wizards – they have magical powers to make it easy for members to create, connect and collaborate.
You’ll love being a Wizard if you are self-employed, looking to start your own business, or you have a part time job that is flexible and can spare a minimum of 4-8 hours a week.
Use your skills to:
- Make all members feel welcome
- Help maintain the three zones (Create, Connect, Collaborate) for their intended purpose
- Proactively communicate with members and visitors
- Passionately promote CambridgeSpace and help recruit more members
- Organise community and professional
development events, workshops and skills clinics
- Be part of the team making sure CambridgeSpace runs smoothly
You benefit from:
- Full time free access to CambridgeSpace for your own work.
- Work with a fab team of volunteers
- Create, connect and collaborate with others who run their own businesses
- Expand your professional network and promote your business
- Free attendance at our community and professional development events
Do you fancy working with us? Get in touch now:
Call Tim on 07453 730604