We’re now a community of around 50 members (and growing) with diverse careers and interests who support, inspire and encourage each other. Whether you’re a freelance writer, a social entrepreneur or running a tech start-up, at the peak of your career or starting out on a new one, our members have something to contribute to our community.
As a member you’ll benefit from having lovely people to work alongside, workshops to improve your business skills, and community events for networking and socialising. If we sound like your cup of tea, book your free trial day today and see for yourself what we’re all about.
Contact us to book a FREE trial session
CambridgeSpace is supported by a team of volunteer Hosts.
The team that run CambridgeSpace
Do you want to be a Host?
You’ll love being a Host if you are self-employed, looking to start your own business, or you have a part time job that is flexible and can spare a minimum of 8 hours a week to help open, close and run shifts.
Use your skills to:
- Make all members feel welcome
- Proactively communicate with members and visitors
- Passionately promote CambridgeSpace and help recruit more members
- Organise community and professional development events, workshops and skills clinics
- Be part of the team making sure CambridgeSpace runs smoothly
You benefit from:
- In exchange for shifts you get like-for-like free access to CambridgeSpace facilities
- Work with a fab team of volunteers
- Create, connect and collaborate with others who run their own businesses
- Expand your professional network and promote your business
- Free attendance at our community and professional development events
Do you fancy working with us? Get in touch now: